- November 27, 2017
- Despite Forecast Increases, Rates At Historic Lows
- November 8, 2017
- Newmark® Completes $726MM In Commercial Mortgages During 3Q2017
- October 24, 2017
- Newmark’s Michael Heagerty Elected to MBA’s 2018 Board of Directors
- October 11, 2017
- Newmark Names Producers Andy Bratt And Demetri Koston as Partners With Largest Privately-Held Commercial Mortgage Bank in Western U.S.
- September 13, 2017
- Real Estate Loan Administrator – San Francisco, CA
- August 7, 2017
- Newmark Completes $731 Million in Commercial Mortgages During 2Q2017
- June 29, 2017
- Newmark Secures $151 Million of New Financing on Behalf of Presson Companies for 30 Property Arizona Industrial Portfolio
- June 19, 2017
- Newmark Secures $68M Financing for Silicon Valley Assets
- June 5, 2017
- Creating a Better Borrower Experience
- April 12, 2017
- Newmark Completes $517 Million in Commercial Mortgages During 1Q2017
- April 4, 2017
- Keeping Focus on Controlled Variables
- March 7, 2017
- Owners of Stabilized Properties Increasingly Turning to Floating-Rate Loans
- February 27, 2017
- CMBS Is A Vital Part Of The CRE Finance Environment
- February 6, 2017
- Multifamily Financing Tightened, But Not Stopped
- February 1, 2017
- JV Secures $325M in Financing to Revive Potala Tower Hotel, Apartment Project in Seattle
- February 1, 2017
- Real Estate Loan Production Associate (Los Angeles)
- January 23, 2017
- Newmark Completes More Than $2.4 Billion of Commercial Mortgages in 2016
- January 19, 2017
- Newmark Turns 10 in Seattle; $421MM Pacific Northwest Production in 2016
- December 16, 2016
- Newmark Turns 25, Reaches $30 Billion in Commercial Mortgages
Newmark’s Michael Heagerty Elected to MBA’s 2018 Board of Directors
October 24, 2017
DENVER – The Mortgage Bankers Association swore in its Board of Directors for the 2018 membership year at here at its Annual Convention & Expo.
The Board of Directors will be chaired by J. David Motley, CMB, Chairman of MBA and President of Colonial Savings, F.A., Fort Worth, Texas.
The MBA Board of Directors consists of 36 elected members and one ex-officio member (MBA President and CEO David Stevens, CMB). MBA directors represent its commercial/multifamily, residential and associate membership. The Board of Directors sets the strategic direction for MBA and also oversees management of the association’s affairs.
“MBA’s commitment to advocacy on behalf of all its large and small members is why it remains the most effective and influential voice in the real estate finance industry,” Motley said. “It is my privilege to serve alongside these Board members to ensure MBA’s legislative and regulatory priorities remain front and center.”
New members of MBA’s Board of Directors:
- Jonathan Corr, Ellie Mae Inc.
- Bill Cosgrove, CMB, Union Home Mortgage
- Kristy Fercho, Flagstar Bank FSB
- Michael Heagerty, CCMS, Newmark Realty Capital Inc
- Frank Martell, CoreLogic
- Stan Middleman, Freedom Mortgage Corp.
- Eduardo Perez, CMB, Equity Prime Mortgage
- Andrew Rippert, Arch Capital Group Ltd.
- Richard Thornberry, Radian Guaranty Inc.
- William Walker, Walker & Dunlop LLC
Continuing members on the Board of Directors:
- Dave Motley, CMB, Colonial Savings F.A.
- Christopher George, CMG Financial
- Brian Stoffers, CMB, CBRE Capital Markets
- Rodrigo Lopez, CMB, NorthMarq Capital LLC
- Rick Arvielo, New American Funding
- D. Steve Boland, Bank of America
- Byron Boston, Dynex Capital, Inc.
- Franklin Codel, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
- Philip DeFronzo, Norcom Mortgage
- Thomas Dennard, Grandbridge Real Estate Capital LLC
- Mark Fisher, CMB, StanCorp Mortgage Investors LLC
- Tari Flannery, CMB, M&T Realty Capital Corp.
- Mark Jones, AmeriFirst Financial Corp.
- Christopher LaBianca, UBS
- James MacLeod, CoastalStates Bank
- Michael May, Berkeley Point Capital LLC
- Peter Norden, HomeBridge Financial Services Inc.
- Kurt Pfotenhauer, First American Title Insurance Co.
- T. Anthony Premer, Pacific Life Insurance Co.
- Dorinda Smith, SunTrust Mortgage Inc.
- Susan Stewart, SWBC Mortgage
- Debra Still, CMB, Pulte Mortgage LLC
- Jeffrey Taylor, Digital Risk LLC
- Michael Weinbach, Chase
- Thomas Wind, U.S. Bank Home Mortgage
- David Zitting, CMB, Primary Residential Mortgage Inc.