< Back to production team
595 Market Street, Suite 2500
San Francisco, CA 94105
Michael Heagerty’s 20 years of experience in commercial mortgage banking and lending provides insight from the perspective of both the institution and the correspondent. As a Principal and Chief Financial Officer for Newmark, his areas of responsibility include the financial performance, management, and direction of each of the company’s business lines. Michael has managed the expansion of Newmark’s platform on the west coast including operational, recruiting, and technology initiatives that strive to improve the company’s loan production and servicing capabilities. Since forming Newmark’s Loan Servicing Department in 1994, the department has grown to be one of the top commercial loan servicers in the country with a portfolio representing over $8 billion in loans.
Prior to joining Newmark, Michael began his real estate career in San Francisco commercial mortgage banking and later lending in Los Angeles with a regional bank. Michael holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree from the University of California, Berkeley and an MBA from San Francisco State University. He is a California licensed real estate salesperson and an active member of the Mortgage Bankers Association of America (MBAA) and the California Mortgage Bankers Association (CMBA) and CRE Finance Council (CREF-C) . He is former Chairman of the Servicing Council and current member of the Commercial Real Estate/Multifamily Finance Board of Governors (COMBOG) for the MBA.
- Newmark Turns 10 In Seattle
- Newmark Expects Wave of Deals Before Interest Hikes
- Newmark Reaches $30 Billion
- Seattle Mixed-Use Project Resurrected
- $325 Million Secured for Seattle Tower
- New Joint Venture Partnership Secures $325 Million
- Multifamily Financing Tightened But Not Stopped
- CMBS Is a Vital Part of the CRE Finance Environment
- Owners of Stabilized Properties Increasingly Turning to Floating-Rate Loans
- Keeping Focus on Controlled Variables
- Newmark Completes $517 Million Q1